- i. Log on to the college website www.nmcollege.in or directly to the Portal http://svkmepndbci.svkm.ac.in:50000/irj/portal
- ii. Click on the link Online Pre-Admission Form for admission to FYBCOM-2018/FYBMS 2018 / FYBAF-2018 / FYBFM-2018 / FYBSCIT-2018 (as the case may be). You are then required to follow the steps mentioned on the website in order to generate the admission form for each course / category applied separately.
- iii. After verifying that the information filled is correct, the candidate must now click the Submit button to submit the form. Please note that no correction can be made in the form after submission. Also an APPLICATION NUMBER is generated on submission of the form. Save the form and take the hard copy i.e. the printout of the form.
- iv. Please note that once the application number is generated, payment of Rs. 100/- (and in case if payment is made online additional convenience fee of Rs. 1.50 i.e. total Rs. 101.50) towards the application form is to be made. The payment can be made in two ways viz. by using the payment gateway provided on the website or through physical payment of the application fees at the college.FURTHER NOTE THAT SUBMITTING THE HARD COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH THE DOCUMENTS IS MANDATORY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE MODE OF PAYMENT OF THE APPLICATION FEES. If payment of Rs. 101.50 is made and confirmed through the payment gateway, the applicant will receive an email confirming the payment. The applicant must submit the hardcopy of this mail along with the hardcopy of the application form and with the photocopy of the necessary documents to the college authorities within the prescribed time schedule and the applicant will be given an acknowledgement.
- v. If the name of the applicant appears on the merit list, the original copy of this acknowledgement along with all the necessary documents, hard copy of the phase II form and fees must be submitted at the time of confirming the admission.
- vi. APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO NOTE THAT ONLY THOSE APPLICANT NAMES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR GENERATION OF MERIT LIST AND ADMISSION.WHO HAVE PHYSICALLY SUBMITTED THE FINAL COPY (NOT DRAFT COPY) OF THE FORM AND RECEIVED A SIGNED & STAMPED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM THE COLLEGE.
- vii. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- viii. All the forms are accepted on provisional basis subject to the verification of the photocopies with the original documents at the time of acceptance of forms.
Please Note: If the application no. is not generated then it implies that the security instructions are not followed properly. So they are required to rectify the application and submit only the FINAL COPY of the form and not the DRAFT COPY.
NOTE: THE PHASE I FORM ALONG WITH THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS HAS TO BE PHYSICALLY SUBMITTED IN THE COLLEGE AS PER THE SCHEDULE GIVEN. FORMS RECEIVED THROUGH POST / COURIER ETC. WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- For filing the Phase II form the candidate must login with the same user id with which he / she had filled the phase I form. The candidate must go to the link check the status and click on POST ADMISSION FORM LINK to fill this form. It is mandatory for the candidate to fill this form once his / her name appears on the merit list and bring the hard copy of the same to the college at the time of confirming the admission by paying the fees.
- At the time of admission, the applicant is required to remain present in person along with his parent / guardian and submit the relevant documents
IN CASE OF ANY DOUBT OR QUERY, PLEASE CONTACT
- • PRINCIPAL: Dr. Parag Ajagaonkar
- • VICE PRINCIPAL: Mrs. Deepa Surve
- A.While submitting the PHASE 1
- ➢ Hardcopy of the Pre Admission Online Registration form of University of Mumbai
- ➢ Hardcopy of the Online Admission form of NM College.
- ➢ One passport size photograph
- ➢ Attested Photocopy of H.S.C/Equivalent Exam Marksheet and H.S.C/Equivalent Exam. Leaving Certificate (In case of downloaded statement of marks, Attestation of school Principal/Vice Principal only will be accepted).
- ➢ Attested Photocopy of S.S.C/EquivalentMarksheet
- ➢ Any other certificate(s) as applicable.
- ➢ Prima Facie Statement of Eligibility issued by the University of Mumbai for students who have passed from the IB / IGCSE /CAMBRIDGE boards.
- Students applying under GUJARATI LINGUISTIC MINORITY must satisfy the following norms:
- 1. SHOULD BE GUJARATI BY BIRTH AND SHOULD HAVE PASSED THE H.S.C. / EQUIVALENT EXAMINATION.
- 2. In case if the student is not GUJARATI by birth but the mother of the applicant is Gujarati, the marriage certificate of the parent indicating mothers name must be produced for verification.
- 3. In case of doubtful surnames, the parent will have to produce their 10th std. mark sheet indicating Gujarati as one of the subject at the 10th Std.
- 4. Certificate from the Head of the Community / Trust / institution (Government recognized) confirming the claim.
- The procedure for provisional statement of eligibility will be done by the college on confirming the admissions and payment of fees.
- B. While submitting the PHASE 2 Application form at the time of admission
AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION, THE APPLICANT IS REQUIRED TO REMAIN PRESENT IN PERSON along with his parent/guardian AND SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL AND 2 attested PHOTO COPIES OF :
- ➢ Printout of the Post Admission Form
- ➢ The original acknowledgement of the Phase I form.
- ➢ H.S.C/Equivalent Exam Marksheet and H.S.C/Equivalent Exam Leaving Certificate.
- ➢ Photocopy of S.S.C./Equivalent Exam Marksheet
- ➢ Photo copy of Ration Card / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill as proof of residence.
- ➢ Copy of Aadhar Card.
- ➢ Any other certificate as applicable, in the name of the student.
- ➢ 3 recent photographs
- ➢ 5 self addressed envelopes with stamp of Rs. 5 pasted on the envelope.
- ➢ 2 copies of pre enrolment forms of the University of Mumbai.
- ADMISSION WILL NOT BE GRANTED WITHOUT SUBMITTING THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THE MARKSHEETS AND THE LEAVING CERTIFICATE AND / OR
- All the forms are accepted on provisional basis subject to the verification of the photocopies with the original documents at the time of admissions and confirmation of enrolment / eligibility by the University of Mumbai.
- Students are required to keep sufficient number of attested copies of their documents with them. College will not issue any of the original documents later for photocopying.